New Vauxhall Ampera
List Price £34,995
Now Price £29,995
Call us now to book
0843 178 7600
The revolutionary Ampera is here
The Ampera from Vauxhall is the world's first electric car with an extended range of up to 360 miles. It can achieve up to 50 miles on electric propulsion alone, but with its range extender – a fuel-powered electricity generator – a further 310 miles is possible, with emissions as low as 27g/km.
It's already been voted European Car of the Year 2012, Top Gear Magazine Green Car of the Year and What Car Green Car of the Year 2011 too. And it is now exclusively available at Now Vauxhall from £29,995* (this includes the UK Government's plug-in car grant).
Saving and winning
The Vauxhall Ampera is well-suited to the needs of most London drivers, the majority of which commute less than 30 miles from home to work and back.
With its Voltec propulsion system the Vauxhall Ampera can drive 50 miles on electricity alone, with zero tailpipe emissions. And recharging is easy: the lithium ion battery can be charged from a 230V socket in under 4 hours.
Low emissions at low cost
In a world of ever-increasing petrol costs, running an Ampera brings you a host of day-to-day savings – and they all add up.
First, you’ll get a £5,000 government Plug-in Car Grant to buy your ultra-low emissions* Ampera. Next, you’ll reduce your ongoing fuel costs – and never pay road tax or London Congestion Charges again. And, if you’re a company-car driver, you’ll pay just five per cent Benefit-in-Kind taxation until at least the 2015 tax year.**
The Ampera costs about £0.03 per mile to drive purely electrically, compared to £0.11 for a petrol-driven vehicle mile (assuming a petrol price of £1.39 per litre).* That’s about one-quarter or 25 per cent of the cost.
To fully charge the Ampera from minimum to maximum state of charge costs on average £1.70 – which can give you a range of up to 50 miles. Assuming an average range of 40 miles per charge and 8,000 miles a year purely on electric power, the 200 charges needed by your Ampera would cost around £340 a year in electricity. That’s about the same as running your fridge-freezer.
Now Vauxhall are proud to be one of the hand picked UK retailers approved to supply the Ampera. We have an excellent reputation for both value and customer service. We deliver nation wide so no matter where you are in the country you can take advantage of our great service.
Winner takes all
We’re not alone in praising the Ampera – in fact, the entire industry feels the same way. Our awards and accolades are evidence that this compromise-free, ultra-low emissions*, state-of-the-art electric car is indeed revolutionary.
Ampera has won dozens of industry awards, including European Car of the Year 2012. Take a look at our impressive haul.
From industry awards to press accolades, the revolutionary 2012 European Car of the Year is a genuine trailblazer, winning over 40 top honours in diverse industry categories.
Innovation awards, safety awards, technology awards, green awards – it all goes to show the Ampera is not only one of the most advanced vehicles on the market, but also one of the safest.
The Ampera was awarded five stars by the independent European New Car Assessment Programme (Euro NCAP). Ampera exceeded the number of points needed to achieve the top rating in all categories, including occupant protection, child safety, pedestrian protection and safety assist.
Ampera home charging unit installation now free
Vauxhall customers can now benefit from the free installation of a home charging unit for the cutting-edge Ampera extended-range electric car.
The government announced funding for owners of electric vehicles (EVs). The government will cover 75 per cent of cost of a home charging unit installation, up to a maximum of £1,000 including VAT. Vauxhall will meet the remaining 25 per cent on the same basis for new retail customers taking up the offer.
Why buy your New Vauxhall Ampera from Now Vauxhall?
Now Vauxhall has an excellent reputation for both value and customer service. We deliver nation wide so no matter where you are in the country you can take advantage of our great prices.
There has never been a better time to buy your new Vauxhall Ampera, and with nationwide delivery available you can take advantage of this great price today, contact us or call Richard on
0843 178 7600
(calls may be recorded).